Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tips and Tricks

I'm not sure how many blattmans out there are interested in photography (This is mostly in response to Sarah's fancy-pants new camera) but I thought I would share internet sites that were helpful. These are especially good if you don't even know where to start (sometimes a little shove is good too)

talk the talk...

Some tips and tricks...

Once you think you have the hang of it...

Reliable opinions about camera equipment

Renting first is cheaper and safer than buying something you don't like

Hope that helps.

By the way, I thought it would be fun, for those that are interested, if we did monthly photography topics. i.e. we choose a topic (black&white, outdoors, kids, etc) and we post our favorite picture on our sites (or if you don't have one, post it here on Sarahs) and share how well we thought we did. I know that sounds kinda lame but I think it could be fun and it would give ya a reason to go out and take pictures for fun for once :) If anyone is interested, just say so and we'll come up with a topic for August!

4 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

I'm in.

Heather's Pink said...

I vote for "troll rides" as the topic for August:)

SarahPyrah said...

I am in - I am keen for Dan/Kim's topic.

willblatt said...

We're up for that topic, but Jessica is having trouble finding trolls at the beach...