Monday, July 28, 2008

Finally!

We have finally moved. Bet some of you thought we were making up this whole house business. I'll try that next time (if there is a next time), but better. I'll drive you all by some mansion and explain that we are in the process of buying it. We'll even look through the windows if you like. It could be fun.

Anywho, here is our new contact information. We are even farther out in the boonies. So much that calling Reno or our cell phones is long distance. Lame.

207 Gordon Way
Dayton, NV 89403
(775) 241-0531

We are still getting settling in. When I unpack all the boxes (who knew we had so much crap) I will post pictures.

2 comments:

SarahPyrah said...

We are so glad you guys are in the house! What a relief, I bet. We should start a co-op on labor for projects on the weekends.

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations! How did it go? I have to say you had one of the worst experiences I have heard. You never get in a soon as you hope. We are excited for you!