Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gruesome Toothless


Ok, I have talked Synnova into letting me place a picture of her on the blog, but only if I do the one focused on the rocket we launched that day. the picture was taken about an hour after the accident and she looked worse the next day because it was really puffy and pussy (it happened to be Sunday, of course I made her go to church. She was mortified, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger right?) . She is healing up quickly and you can hardly tell it even happened. The dentist says to give it a few weeks to tighten up and then they will fix the chipped tooth and no one will be the wiser.

1 comment:

heatlight said...

Someday she'll look back at this picture and brag about how tough she is.

The blood looks fake. Reminds me of vampire halloween makeup.