Monday, September 1, 2008

One of those moms

So I have provided Scheels some pictures of the girls to possibly be models for their advertisments.

I truly don't know what to expect if they are choosen...I mean expect of me....

WILL I...
1. start wearing extraordinary amounts of makeup and hairspray and demand spring water ONLY for my "babies"?
2. start of list of dressing room must haves? room bathed in bright white light (Gwen Stefani) or a a new toilet seat and gold faucets installed prior (Mariah Carey). here is a fun site that lists them for numerous stars http://www.thesmokinggun.com/backstagetour/index.html
3. make my kids wear scarves over their faces in public to protect them from the papparazzi?


if you have another suggestion to cope, lemme know :)

3 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

All I can say is, "Your beautiful baby...love the camera...give me more pout...not too much...marvelous!"

willblatt said...

I forget, does the camera add 10lbs or remove 10lbs? If it adds, I guess I have like 6 cameras on me at all times.

SarahPyrah said...

I thought that was you in the Star tabloid in the Walmart checkout...who knew you were being followed!