Sunday, December 14, 2008

Why I like Christmas....

Sometimes I get a weird complex that no one would really like something I make...and I tend to be pretty "homemade" and thrifty when it comes to gifts. Not because I don't like people, but I just love making things and I associate the time and effort with demonstrating my love...ok that is all nice and warm and fuzzy, but sometimes they don't turn out they way I like.

At any rate, I still enjoy it and 90% of the time I think my items are cool...but Christmas time is that time of year that others get to endure my "homemade" gift giving. And I get lots of opportunities to make things.

So briefly, thank you to all who have endured my homemade gift giving, you in essence, have given me a gift by accepting it.

3 comments:

Heather's Pink said...

With that said I don't know if we should be blessed or prepare ourselves as we are on the end of your gift giving this year:)

SarahPyrah said...

oh be prepared!!!

Jim said...

Grandma Blattman's genes are being expressed through you.