Monday, December 15, 2008

A place for Sarah, and Sarah in her place

Christmas came a little early for me now that I got my office. I can't even tell you how nice it is to have a place to work and craft....
I think this goes back to when I was about 8 or 9 and spent hours organizing my "papers" in my little dresser full of papers. It was liberating to organize it all and throw out 2 trash bags full of needless junk. We finally got rid of old college books, Wow, like we were ever going to use those again :)
I thought I could use therapy, for my "love" of organizing, but since it was so fun AND benefited the family, I don't see the need anymore.

4 comments:

willblatt said...

Jessica knows that my secret joy is to toss any and all junk from our house (at least those things I consider junk).
For her part, Jessica makes me keep all my college books at work (I think its up to three boxes now).

Guano & Associates said...

I read the title and my first thought was, "Oh come on, who's managed to finally put Sarah in her place?"

heatlight said...

I think it originates with Mom coming into our rooms with a garbage bag snapping.

I'm very jealous!

Shauna said...

I'm new here :) What a great blog :)