Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bobblehead


Ever since the episode that Dwight was given his likeness in a bobblehead, I have dreamed of how I might obtain the like. But in pricing on the internet you would be surprised at the cost associated with submitting your photos to replicate yourself in plastic miniture. So two years later, I checked to see if the cost has come down since the hype is subsided.

Unfortunately the cost remains about the same...I would even pay to just have my bobble head in jpg format...
A girl can dream...

3 comments:

jessica said...

Dwight's bobbleheads are awesome. I didn't even know you could get them customized.

muffins said...

i am gonna check ebay for his boblehead

SarahPyrah said...

I am looking for one of me...if you find one let me know :)