Thursday, March 27, 2008

picking...

I have found that the layout of this Blog is a lot like a scab, I just can't stop picking at it.
So I continue to play with the backgrounds and sidebars.
I noticed that while this was an annoying trait when it comes to Blogs,
it does come in handy when I am packing. I get going and just can't stop....one box, two box, four....five box, six, box, LET'S PACK S-More!
My goal is one box a day. That should get me done just in time for Chris to arrive and pack the truck.
It is interesting on how much I can pack and we really don't even notice that we are in need of those items or that they are gone. It is strange not to have items on our shelves or pictures hanging, but not really disturbing. It feels clean. And when I put a little paint on top of black marks and knicks, then it gets feeling really blank.
I think I am almost ready to live like a pioneer with one change of clothes, as long as I have seven changes of undies, and one frying pan and a pot. Life would be so simple.
Oh and my debit card, too

3 comments:

willblatt said...

Where did Blattman OCD come from? "My father has it. I have it. And... my sister has it."

heatlight said...

I hate moving, but as we get closer to buying a house I have visions of neatly organized boxes dancing in my head. It's like tetrus, but bigger.

You should totally get a label maker... or a can of orange spray paint and a stencil that says "PYRAH" for the bottoms of all your stuff.

katblat said...

Matt and I are officially down to what we ABSOLUTELY love....and what we ABSOLUTELY need. Everything else has been donated, sold, or FOR sale. It is incredibly liberating.

Everyone should move to Sweden. Don'tcha think? ;)