Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Jim and Nancy Blattman Family cookbook

I want to organize and get a Jim & Nancy Family Cookbook printed. I looked and I think I can get them printed for about $7 a book.
I wanted to include sections like:
Grilling
Camping recipes
Family Heritage recipes (from all lines of our family and in-laws)
and also the standards:
sides and salads
breads
main dishes
desserts
If you like this idea leave a comment and begin compiling your recipes! You can send to me via email!
Loves,
Sarah

7 comments:

MOM B said...

Yes, I'm for it and will contribute.
Let me know when.

SarahPyrah said...

start now. You can email recipes one by one or in bulk. I will start to organize them as I receive them!
thanks!

heatlight said...

I'll see what I can do... I do make a mean "Pigs in a Blanket with Mac & Cheese."

Guano & Associates said...

What kind of time frame do we have? You know me, project manager, gotta have a deadline and milestones to meet.

SarahPyrah said...

Hoped to have it done and printed by end of year, so Let's say all recipes to me by Oct 31!

willblatt said...

Dibs on the feijoada recipe, Matt!

jessica said...

Do you want a certain formatting for the recipes so you don't have to retype anything??