Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pyrah Baby Farm


Life is much the same on the baby farm. I am growing in the mid section, slowly and surely. I think my belly is not so large this time since I am not grazing at the vendor machine in the office. (MOO!)


Today we found out that we will welcome a Baby Boy to our family. The dates continue to be up and down. My "dates" say Dec 27th, the first ultra sound at 18 weeks said Dec 25th, the new ultrasound at 20 weeks say Dec 28th.


At any rate it looks like it will be a Christmas baby and we won't be traveling away from home for the holidays.


The kids are excited to figure out a name for the new baby, so if you have suggestions let me know.


Also, we are starting a baby pool, you submit a date and time of the baby arrival. Winner will get a gift card!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

Awwwh! Two boys, two girls! Congrats! Glad to hear you are feeling well. My vote for a boy name is....Xanthos! Can't you just hear it being chanted from the stadiums. Xanthos! Xanthos!

Alli said...

Congratulations on another sweet boy - I've always kind of loved the name "Thor" and wish we could've used it. It just sounds masculine and who would pick on a kid with a name like that :-).

Heather's Pink said...

Congratulations! Jakie will have a play mate. My vote is for Daniel Lewis Blattman Pyrah.

jessica said...

Yay! Boys are so fun! We're excited for you.