Monday, June 8, 2009

the grass is greener in my yard these days

I haven't made an update in a while. I finally peeled myself off the couch on Wednesday after being hit with both the flu and morning sickness. But it seems the flu chased my morning sickness away and I am feeling renewed.

On Saturday we laid the sod in our backyard. It rained the 5 days prior and the entire day as we worked to lay out the sod. Sunday finally brought sun, as it usually does, and the grass is beautiful. I can't wait to have a BBQ, play croquet, horseshoes, and norweigen golf.

Now I am back on the couch because I am so sore from working on the sod and can't hardly bend my legs :)

1 comment:

jessica said...

Oh the things we do to have nice, comfy, green grass!!! It will all be worth it once the summer hits full force!