Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy to Bee Cupcakes

it seems like all my updates are centered on cupcakes. I mark the days on my calendar by cupcakes, I dream of cupcakes and I want to sell cupcakes...I have gained 10 pounds....so there is a downside to this new venture, hobby, obsession.
but here are the lastest, these were for a baby shower with the theme of "Mommy to Bee".

We liked these and even recovered from an toy truck envolved accident (Max dropped a truck on top of one bunch). No one was hurt in the accident, thought there was a point where I thought Heather was gonna have a stroke or strangle Joey who was holding Max at the time.

Heather promised to take some pictures with her cell phone if the frosting turned people's teeth blue. We tested on Emily and Morgan and it is a great way to see who is not brushing their teeth very well.


1 comment:

jessica said...

They look yummy, just like always!!