Sunday, March 29, 2009

I love you because..

I love Dad because he is always to ready to try something new and doesn't show his discouragment. He makes me feel confident.
I love Mom because she isn't afraid to care about me or anyone else. She makes me feel compasionate.
I love Matt because he is strong. He makes me feel like I can endure my trials and not fear.
I love Kathy because she loves adventure. She makes me feel fearless.
I love Joe because he is so intelligent. He makes me feel like I should never stop learning because there is so much left to learn.
I love Negin because she is spirited. She reminds me there is time to be happy and have fun.
I love Jake because he is a calming spirit. He makes me feel that I can conquer and not be conquered.
I love Toni because she doesn't get lost in the forest for the trees. She makes me feel like I can get it done!
I love Dan because he does what is right. He reminds me there is safety in truth.
I love Kim because she remembers everyone is important. She reminds me to look for those who feel forgotten and show them love.
I love Will because he is supportive. He makes me feel willing to be take an extra step for someone else.
I love Jessica because she takes time to see, hear, and love her kids. She makes me feel like I go from a good to a great mom.
I love Heather because she grounded. She reminds me to keep it real.
I love Joey because he works hard. He reminds me there is value in hard work.

So these are just FEW of the things love about each of my family. It may seem strange to read something about yourselft but take it with the love for which it was written.
I love Chris for some many reasons I could not list here, but rest assure I have not forgotten him.

4 comments:

heatlight said...

awww, shucks.

Heather's Pink said...

Thank you! I love Sarah because she is so sweet. Especially when she is making cupcakes.

Guano & Associates said...

You can tell this is the Blattman family... someone says "I love you" and there's just dead silence! Not even a, "uh, thanks".

We love you too Sarah!

willblatt said...

We love you too sarah!