Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a sampling...

I know you are about sick of hearing about cupcakes and probably get sick just looking at them. But once Will has our website up and grooving, whatthecupcake.com, we can make you sick there rather than here.... I think I might need a marketing director too....

We, Heath'ah and I made about 150ish cupcakes last week and 36 more this week. I am excited to make Morgan's b-day cupcakes that look like bowling pins..so stay tuned for pics of those.

We made some connections in the professional community last week and our info is being passed around as it appears cupcakes are a good yummy for office staff. And we rounded up 3 new orders.

I like saying our new name as follows "What the Cup, Cake?!!?!?" Joey is to credit for pushing us to make the name and website and email all the same. so good to have good minds around us.









2 comments:

jessica said...

I'm getting a cavity just thinking about all that yummy goodness.

Heather's Pink said...

Wow! I am impressed. I love the bugs. How long did it take to decorate all those. It looks like hours spent. They are almost too beautiful to eat. Does Jakers and Max Power ever get to lick the bowl?