Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kind face, Stubby fingers, Smells like Goats, Likes to collect stamps...

As many of you do not know we have started the paper work for adoption through LDS Family Services. As part of the paper work it asks a few questions about our family and we were having a hard time describing some of you. We knew other people would be looking at it and wanted to present you in the best light possible. Isn't that nice of us (we could write humble under our description). What ever your best side is whether it be your back or your front, let it show. You may wish to give suggestions on what your description should be; but beware, if you do not submit suggestions, you will be at the mercy of what your brother has to say about you. Mooohhaaaaaa!

So, here are the questions:
1. Physical Description
2. Talents/Hobbies
3. Address (this is only for those who are moving, which just happens to be about half of you)

5 comments:

SarahPyrah said...

I am sending you an email with my info. I am too aware of the opportunity for my brothers to publically make fun of me if I were to post it here.
However, if what I write is too weird, then just write what you want about me :)
So excited for you!!

Guano & Associates said...

Do you need information about all members of our families (Matt, Kathy, Dan & Kylie?) ... or just your siblings?

Heather's Pink said...

Just the siblings. Thanks!

jim_blattman said...

Hmmm this doesn't sound too difficult. In my bragging at church all of my children:
1. Are remarkably handsome (beautiful for the girls), intelligent, and distinguished in things that really matter.
2. Exhibit ability in all the important fine arts.
What else needs to be said?
Dad

Guano & Associates said...

You can tell I'm a Blattman, I kept waiting for the rest of the joke Dad!