Tuesday, April 22, 2008

If I made the headlines

I was reading the Headlines on MSN.com and Yahoo.com. Looking mostly to pass the time and realized that the headlines are very non-newsical. It is so strange to read them and think they are news.

So I decided to depict me and mine today in some non-newsical headlines.


  • Sarah grabs much needed victory over 3 small humans in bed time battle
  • Executive Manager seeks inspiration on upcoming Sunday Womens Meeting

Meeting anticipated to be centered on Ward Family and Nephi 1
Board members may be sorely disappointed at this Executive manager's duffiness

  • How to build trust with a 1 1/2 year old with Teddy Grahams in 3 steps or less
  • Pop sensation Pyrah seen splurging on chocolate - LOTS of chocolates
  • Surprise the family with take out and you won't have to scrimp on the nutrients!
  • Small boy saves baby dolls life by lifing toy stroller single handedly
  • Power Rangers disguished as 2 young girls save family from uncertain destruction in backyard

Sometimes, I don't even know what I am talking about sometimes.

No comments: