Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jake's Talk - minus the grand finale he was planning


Jake's Primary Talk Age 4 (CTR 4):

I like to build buildings with my blocks.
Sometimese my buildings are tall like Temples.
But Temples are different and special, and beautiful.
Temples are the House of God.
The Temple is a place where we make promises with Heavenly Father.
If we keep our promises we can live with Him again.
I am preparing to go to the Temple by also preparing to be baptized.
And when I am 12 and I am worthy, I can go to the Temple to do work and fee the Holy Spirit.

and to this point it was going REALLY WELL!
and then he grabbed the microphone....I felt like it was in slow motion....I saw his mouth stretch WIDE OPEN and his nose scrunch and he took a deep breath....do you see what he was planning?
I felt my hand fly up and clamp over his mouth and I said "Amen" and "helped" him down....sigh...we ALMOST made it throught the talk :)

1 comment:

jessica said...

That's just pure awesomeness!