Friday, June 25, 2010

Ohhhh, what do you do in the summertime,

when all the world is green.
Do you fish in a stream or lay on the banks and lazily dream as the clouds go by?
Is that what you doooo? So do I!
Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool, or swing in a tree up high?
Is that what you doooo? So do I!
Do you march in a parade or drink lemonade or count the stars in the sky
Is that what you doooo? So do I!








Decide I would keep the kids busy this summer with something to do each day. I even got them each a little book to keep the pictures in and color or write.
I think it was more for me to have proof that they were not bored and put the kabosh on the "there is nothing to doooooo" whine.

1 comment:

Heather's Pink said...

I love the outside fort idea. We make forts all the time inside. Then they can each have their own. No fighting!