Monday, November 16, 2009

Well, I'm not very good at all this, but I will try to post a blog. Some of you have been questioning whether we will have a Christmas exchange this year. So in my infinite wisdom, I have decided we will, and I am here posting it. Hope it meets with your approval. I am assuming that since Matt & Kathy were not able to participate last due to their far and distant home, that they will not participate this year. Listed are the families that you will be buying a gift for, and that is one gift for the entire family listed with a limit of $50.00 per family. That is the high limit--doesn't mean you have to spend that much. Here goes:
Joseph Blattmans buy for Jacob Blattmans
Jacob Blattmans buy for Dan Blattmans
Dan Blattmans buy for Sarah Pyrahs
Sarah Pyrahs buy for Will Blattmans
Will Blattmans buy for Heather Blattmans
Heather Blattmans buy for Joseph Blattmans

Any questions, send them to our legal department 1-800-I don't know.

No comments: